Why Inground Cans?
Posted by AGD Supply on
Underground Garbage Cans and Inground Trash Can Parts & Lids
25 gal in-ground garbage cans
One of the strongest underground garbage container systems available
Sometimes it's just impossible to find a place to hide garbage. To solve this problem and to beautify property at the same time, install "Cambercans." Cambercans are underground garbage cans that eliminate ugly garbage, and decrease the clutter of ordinary surface garbage cans. The perfect hidden garbage can.
Cambercans give you a lifetime of satisfaction because they are the most durable garbage container system available. Consider these benefits:
- Cambercans contain no plastic parts to break or wear out.
- The cans are built the old-fashioned, heavy-duty way, including spot welding and lock-seams, industrial strength cotter pins, and bolts. No skimping on quality.
- Construction is over 98% galvanized steel.
- Cambercan lids have an epoxy bonded coating, which provides superior protection.
- Put your foot on the lid-step and the lid pops up for easy access.
Being tough and beautifying property aren't the only reason buyers choose Cambercans. Since they are installed underground, clean-up is non-existent and foul odors and penetration by animals is minimized too.
Available as complete 25-gallon assemblies, or as individual replacement parts.